Monday 7 June 2010

10 most beautiful women by Maxim magazine ranking



10th Marisa Lee Miller was born Aug. 6, 1978 in California. She is an American super model.Career began in 2002 where he appeared on the cover of Fashion magazine. She is a model Victoria Sectet. In 2008 she was an angel Victoria Sercet. Is known for its advertising Harley-Davidson. In addition to modeling, is the ambassador for the American Cancer Society.



9th Kimberly Noel Kardashian was born October 21, 1980 in LA. Known for its reallity show "Kardashian Family." Now is a super model. Known for its many scandals. Kimberly played in two films, 2008: Deep in the Valley, Disaster Movie.




8th. Olivia Munn was born July 2, 1982 in Oklahoma. She is an actress. She was raised with five siblings. The first time she played in the film Beyond Break in 2006, then in Big Stan. Now is a television presenter.



7th Elisabetta Canalis was born September 12, 1978 in Sardinia. She is an Italian model and actress. She played the
Gigolo in Europe and Virgin Territory. George Clooney loves her holidays spent together.



6th Rihanna was born February 20, 1988 in Barbados. Her real name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty. I guess everyone knows it very well:) She is a singer of pop and R & B. The first album was released in 2005, "Music of the Sun." After the debut of her career went rapidly forward.



5th Megan Fox was born May 16, 1986 in Oak Ridge. She is an actress and model. Career as an actress she was 15 years in the film, "holidays in the sun." She is bisexual:(. She played in thirteen films, mostly role. I think she is the prettiest because she is natural.




4th Blake Lively was born August 25, 1987 in California. She is an actress. Her parents are also actors. She has four siblings. The first time she played in "Sandman." My father forbade her to play in the movies until the end of school. When she finished school she played in many films.



3rd Zoe Saldana was born June 19, 1978 in New Jersey. She is an actress. Career began in 2000 film "Center Stage", the film received much praise and her career blossomed. Little is known about her private life, not like the media and interviews.



2nd Brooklyn Decker, 12 April 1987 in Ohio. She is a model and actress. In 2009 was the wedding of Andy Roddick. She is a model magazines, Ell, GQ, Cosmopolitan. She and her husband want to have a child.



1st Katy Perry was born October 25, 1984 in California. She is a singer and songwriter. The popularity has brought the single "One of the Boys." When I was little, she sang in the church.Her idols are the band "Queen". It is the most promising singers.

I hope this ranking is more is more interesting for you:)

Which girl are you most like?
Which girl do you think is the prettiest:?

16 comments:

  1. 1# Which girl are you most like?
    I don't have any reason to like or hate them. In most cases I see them for the first time.

    2# Which girl do you think is the prettiest:?
    Number 4 is my favourite ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is Megan Fox. I like her the most and shes the prettiest too ofcourse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "She is bisexual:("
    You should prepare for threesome in this case ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. for her I could even be 3:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. I don't know what to say.
    Maybe I will sit a little bit more at work and think about the answers for these questions. I guess I will not come to any conclusions :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like any of them because i don't know them. This ranking to me is 90% off one's rocket! Maybe women did it..The prettiest is my girlfriend and her name isn't .JPG.So.. none of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. While you are about it I'd pick Kim Kardashian because she's closest to my beauty canon. Megan Fox is number two and I wouldn't worry about her bisexuality. Such atitude creates new possibilities :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The fact that it could be a nice experience with such a beautiful woman who is bisexual:) I do not know on what basis such a ranking is created. I would have changed a few women but it is not wrong:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. For me the most beautiful woman is Megan Fox. I have watched Transformers only because of the fact, that she plays in that film:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never meet any of them, so I don't have a reason to like or dislike them.

    From this list ... Katy Perry looks quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of them are pretty but since I don't know them I can't tell you whether I like or dislike them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't say about like or dislike without knowing someone better.
    For me the prettiest are Blake, Megan and Kim. But Blake at 4th place? I don't think she's so pretty, Megan or Kim should be higher. And Katy Perry at 1st place? Come on, please...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rihanna should be number one! ..

    ReplyDelete